All I can say is wow.
Ok, that's a lie. I can always say more. I'd like to see a day when I truly can't. Well, the weather subsided and we saw LOST uninterrupted. Thankfully.
But about the show- WOW. Seriously, WOW.
- HOW far into the future was that last scene? A few months? A year?
- Does Jack really need to go back to the island?
- Can he only get back if Kate's with him on the plane?
- Who was in the coffin? Sawyer? Ben?
- Did everyone get off the island?
- Who did Kate need to get back to? Sawyer? Her child?
- What happened between Jack and Kate? Why was she so put off by him?
- Will Jack get a chance to change the future?
- Was the future the future? Or is it the present and the island is the past? Which one are we now in?
- Are they now off the island until they go back?
- Who are the people on the boat?
- Who was/is Naomi?
- Where was Penny?
- Why didn't Charlie just swim out of the porthole since he knew Naomi lied?
- What did Walt tell Locke?
- Why can't Patchy seem to die?
- Is he dead for real this time?
- Was Kate pardoned? It didn't seem like she was running.
I have a lot more questions, and some theories to answer these questions, but I have an important interview early so I should just go to bed. I'm sure Shannon will blog about the show soon. I'll try and link to her post at work if I get a chance tomorrow. So, what did ya'll think about the episode?