Sunday, June 17, 2007

Because I am boastful of Minneapolis...

BooMama wanted to know about our favorite burgers, so, I mentioned the ever-wonderful Edina Grill, here in Minneapolis. I needed to bring my review over here too.

Folks, it is A-MAZ-ING.

Seriously, the Turkey Burger is THE best burger I’ve ever had. If you ever are in MN (and you should DEFINITELY visit) you HAVE to try it.

This “diner” is like none other. The Turkey burger consists of “ground turkey, peanuts, jalapeno, onion, garlic and curry seasonings blended together & topped with pepper jack cheese, poblano pesto aioli and greens”.

Who puts curry in a burger? And then mixes it with peanuts?

It’s out of this world. I never would have, but after trying it- I thought I may have just eaten pure Manna. Add the sweet potato fries with it and you are in burger heaven. It’s always my favorite place to get a burger.

Too bad it's so late, or I'd go get one.

No comments: